Study in Germany
10 reasons of studying in Germany
- Advance technology country with strong economy system.
- High standard and quality with global recognition.
- Affordable tuition fee compares to other developed country.
- Rights equality for all nations (included foreigner) to have a job while and after education period.
- The strategic location of Germany, surrounded by 9 other European countries gives an advantage to explore other countries with low price and short time.
- An opportunity to learn German’s culture which is well known with its discipline, clean, well organized and fast.
- German language is one of the main language in west Europe.
- A lot of choices of activity in leisure time are offered in and outside University.
- ZAV Program (a corporation program between Indonesia and German) is offered for Indonesian citizen – graduated from German university.
- Scholarships are available for advance university level (Master, Doctorate).
German education pathway for Indonesian scholar
Tips and Trick Preparations to Study in Germany
- Learn the language as early as possible.
- Level A1 is a minimum requirement for Tourist visa and Language school visa.
- Level B1 is a minimum requirement to apply a Studienkolleg-program (only for few Studienkolleg)
- Level B2 is a minimum requirement to apply a Studienkolleg-program (most of Studienkolleg)
- Recognize your academic potential, choose the University and plan accordingly in details.
- Plan and prepare you financial as early as possible.
- Before departure, learn German culture and prepare mentally to face new culture.
What we can offer
- Basic guidance of German language for Level A1 and B2
- Preparation for German Language Test in Goethe Institut in Jakarta, Bandung, or Surabaya.
- Consultation and Information program for German Education path way.
- Briefing of culture difference between Germany and Indonesia.
- Assisting of application to Freshman Year Program.